The Anigen Rapid CPV-CCV-Giardia Ag Test Kit is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of antigens from canine infectious diarrheal diseases such as: Canine parvovirus, canine Corona virus and Giardia in feces. Anigen’s Rapid CPV-CCV-Giardia Ag test kit has the letters “T” and “C” as test and control line on the surface of each device. Both the test line and the control line in the result window they are not visible before applying any sample.
The control line is used for procedures control, and should always appear if the test procedure is performed correctly and the test control line reagents are working. A purple test line will be visible in the result window if there is enough canine parvovirus, canine corona virus or Giardia in the sample. Specially selected antibodies against canine parvovirus, canine coronavirus, or Giardia are used in each test band as capture and detection materials. These allow the Anigen CPV-CCV-Giardia Ag rapid test kit to identify canine parvovirus, canine corona virus, or stool Giardia antigen with a high degree of accuracy.
Materials provided (5 tests/kit)
1) Five (5) Anigen Rapid CPV-CCV-Giardia Ag Test Kits
2) Five (5) Assay Diluents for CPV-CCV (P-C)
3) Five (5) Giardia (G) Assay Diluents
4) Ten (10) disposable swabs
5) Ten (10) disposable droppers
6) One (1) instructions for use
- For veterinary diagnostic use only.
- For best results, it is necessary to strictly follow the instructions.
- All samples should be handled as if they were potentially infectious.
- Do not open or remove the test kit from its individually sealed pouches until immediately prior to use.
- Do not use the test kit if the bag is damaged or the seal is broken.
- Do not reuse the test kit.
- All reagents must be at room temperature before performing the assay.
- Do not use reagents beyond the expiration date indicated on the label.
- Components in this kit have been quality control tested as a standard lot unit.
- Do not mix components from different lot numbers.
Storage and Stability
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2~30℃) or refrigerated. The test kit is stable until the expiration date marked on the container label. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.
Sample collection and preparation
- Canine stool samples should be used for this test.
- Specimens should be tested immediately as soon as samples are collected.
1) Collect the canine feces samples using the 2 swabs.
2) Insert the swab into the sample tube containing 1 mL of assay diluents (P-C) for the CPVCCV Ag test.
3) Insert the swab into the sample tube containing 1 mL of Giardia Assay Diluent (G) Ag Test
4) Mix swab samples with each assay diluent to extract well.
5) Remove the test device from the foil pouches and place on a flat, dry surface.
6) Using the provided disposable dropper, take samples of the drawn and mixed samples. specimens in the tube. (Use separate disposable droppers for assay diluents (P-C), and assay diluents (G))
7) Add four (4) drops to each sample hole using the disposable dropper. Mixed Assay Diluent should be added exactly, slowly, dropwise.
8) As the test begins to run, you will see the color purple move across the result window in the center of the test device. If the migration hasn’t appeared after 1 minute, add one more drop of Mixed Assay Diluent into sample well.
9) Interpret test results at 5 ~ 10 minutes. Don’t decide after 20 minutes.